Here are quick 7 things I want to teach my daughter and her friends…
1. Follow your hearts: It’s never too early to inculcate a good habit. And this habit will keep a smile on their face forever.
2. Make friends: After all, childhood friendships last the longest.
3. Make a mess, get dirty: This wouldn’t sound like a good idea once they grow up!
4. Aspire: From being an astronaut one day to posing like a ballerina on the other, let your imagination go wild. Dream, imagine & aspire. As those who dream, are those who chase them!
5. Love: Love is the base for every relationship.
6. Respect: Respect is the fuel for every relation. A relation ends when respect ends and new relations bloom only where respect exists. So, respect everyone – your friend, brother, sister and your elders.
7. Say no: It is okay to say ‘no’ when you want to say ‘no.’
Also read: 8 lessons that you can learn from babies